25 nov. 2010

Kawaii items book from Japan

Long time no see….

Actually how many times I wrote ” long time no see ” on my blogg. Lol
My sister often said “Your blogg seems to go slowly than the turtle… “ lol
Hahaha.. That’s true!!


Today I will introduce two unique books from Japan.

The title of the book on the left, ”Swedish Kawaii(sweet) items “ and the other side (blue) is “ Scandinavian’s sweet designs “
Both of books are showed many kind of sweet design such as food’s package, dairy goods such as the soup, teeth-cream, and even the ticket for the train whatever in Sweden and other Scandinavian coutries!!
Maybe these books sounds a kind of cragy for you!! :)  But we, many of Japanese think “ The logo and the pacage design of the Scandinavia is SUPER KAWAII (sweet) !! “


Yes!
This is a just for your information.
I have introduced one book before titled “The Scandinavian’s sweet print fabrics”
This book does not issued anymore, but I found same books in Japan.
If someone who are interested in to have it, please email to me.

I can provide it with 200kr. (+ porto inom Sverige)
I have two books.    (one book in stock)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Vilken häftig bok Mimi!!! Att japaner är så intresserade av Swedish logos är ju kul. Själv ska jag köpa en om tyska vaser, till det höga priset 650 kronor exkl. porto. Men det får gå!
    Keep on bloggging! Cinna

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jättekul att se. Allt om Japan är intressant. Brittmari

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts with Thumbnails