6 dec. 2010

Pick up parcels!



Ohh… Cold cold cold !! Svinkallt!  My body, my muscle especially my bag is getting so harder and harder,  So my son and I went to swimming pool yesterday to MOVE THE MUSCLE and took a mist-sauna. Oh… That made me to feel much better and I can start the new week with refreshed condition!

Today I picked up two parcels from schenker which I bud on the Tradera. I am satisfied both of them.  The bag with the small cosmetic bag is just for me, and the retro fabric with flower motive sized 90cm x440cm will be gone to a friend of mine, Kimono designer Rapis in Tokyo. So exciting that she will re-make to OBI (kimono-belt)with it!


2 kommentarer:

  1. Jag älskar snö och kylan som den var här idag, inte speciellt kallt...Underbart set med sminkväskor:) Tyget var ju också gulligt det blir fina kimonobälte av det..

    SvaraRadera
  2. Underbara sminkväskor, kom ihåg dem. färgerna är så fina. Kylan biter visst är det skönt med en bastu.

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts with Thumbnails