25 feb. 2011

The packing!

Is there someone who had been to the Antique fair in Stockholm last weekend?
In these weeks, I had some visitors, Japanese buyers from Japan . Some of them visited me before the fair, other of them visited me after the fair and we looked for the antique shops and loppis. I had a good time with them as usual!! And now…. I just have been doing the PACKING and the PACKING items every day for them. lol

After the Lehman Shock in 2008, even though Scandinavian antique goods were popular in Japan, but Japanese buyer from Japan did not visit to Sweden anymore like they used to visit a couple times for a year. Yes, that’s right….It was the economy problem… That made me to ONT MINA FINANSIELLA oj oj oj…. lol But it seems the economy is getting better now?!?!?!  My recode to send the parcel to Japan is 9-boxes for the one shop at once. I wonder I will have a new record this time?!?!  

 Have a nice weekend!!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails