9 feb. 2011

Rabbit year -2011


 Hejsan!


I am sure all of you have been starting a wonderful new year 2011!!
I have been back to Japan for a while…. Actually I needed to be back and stay in there, because of my Pappa´s health problem. But fortunately he is getting better now!
This is strange…. When we go to Japan, the flight time for 11 hours between Copenhagen to Tokyo/Narita makes me to feel more longer than the real flight time, but when we go back to Sweden, it makes me feel always much faster and shorter than the flight time.







Anyway!
Did you know that this year 2011 is the “Rabbit year “on the traditional Chinese calendrical system which is called Sexagenary cycle?  This sexagenary system counts years using a 60-year cycle based on 12 animals such as Rat, Ox/Buffalo, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Chkicken, Dog and Boar. So Next year will be “ Dragon year “ and next next year will be my year (I was borned 1965) “ Snake year “


I wish all of you to have wonderful new year!!

The traditional Japanese new year`s foods called "OSECHI " .









           





           Made by a friend of mine,  Takako.


          
             




              

3 kommentarer:

  1. Så mycket god mat och duken är så snygg.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Mm vad gott det ser ut! Jag är född 1970... och jag tror att det är Hundens år ;-)
    Vad skönt att din pappa är på bättringsvägen och att du är tillbaka på bloggen :o)

    Kraam Lotten

    SvaraRadera
  3. Tack för era kommentarer! Osechi var jätte gott lol. Egentligen hade jag inte ätit OSECHI efter en lång tid. Jag hade missat att äta det!
    That`s right!! Lottens år är Hundens år! Ha det bra!! kram Mimi

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts with Thumbnails